Writer： Kaiqian Oil Purifier Release time：2020-03-09 17:53 Clicks：
transformer oil purification plant Operation Steps:
First, connect the oil inlet and outlet pipes (that is, the oil inlet of the oil purifier is connected with the oil outlet of the customer's oil tank, and the oil outlet of the oil purifier is connected with the oil inlet of the customer's oil tank), then connect the oil purifier machine to the power supply (three-phase four wire, i.e. three-phase power supply and zero wire), and then manually turn the vacuum pump and the oil pump to check whether the pump shafts are free of jamming. Then try to start and observe whether the vacuum pump and oil pump motors revolve in the marked direction (if on the contrary, replace the power phase sequence).
(1) Switch over valve: switch over the intermediate valve according to the specific working mode to close the inlet valves or outlet valves.
(2) Turn off the power supply: Turn off the air switch at the incoming line.
(3) Start the whole machine: Turn on the start knob of the whole machine.
(4) Start the vacuum pump: press the green control button of the vacuum pump.
(5) Start roots pump: when the vacuum reaches 6000, press the green control button of roots pump.
(6) Open the oil inlet and outlet valves: turn the handle of the oil inlet and outlet valves anticlockwise until the handle position is parallel to the shaft.
(7) Start the oil pump: when the liquid level is near the middle line, press the green control button of the oil pump.
(8) Adjust the oil inlet valve: turn down the oil inlet valve by about 1 / 4, observe the oil inlet and outlet, and make the oil inlet slightly larger than the oil outlet.
(9) Start heating temperature: after the liquid level is balanced, close the heating knob.
(10) Adjust the heating temperature: adjust the control temperature and the "return" difference temperature according to the "operation instructions of the temperature controller".
transformer oil purification plant Workflow:
After being filtered by primary filter and secondary filter, the oil to be treated enters the heater for heating. The hot oil changes into coarse mist through the distributor and enters the vacuum separation chamber. The water begins to evaporate, and the oil mist falls on the reaction tower to form a parabolic operation, forming a three-dimensional, multi-layer evaporation structure in the tank. The purification purpose can be achieved through a short cycle.
After impurity removal, dehydration, degassing and acid removal, the oil will pass through precision filter to complete a working cycle under the action of oil pump. The water vapor separated from the vacuum separation chamber enters the condenser, and most of the water vapor condenses into water and is stored in the water sump and discharged out of the machine. The purified oil returns to the prepared oil tank through the oil outlet.
Address：No.66 Kecheng Road,Jiulongpo District, Chongqing, China