Writer： Kaiqian Oil Purifier Release time：2018-09-02 00:00 Clicks：
Traditional distillation is based on the principle of boiling point difference separation of different substances, so it is difficult to separate some substances that are easy to oxidize, decompose or polymerize under the boiling point temperature.
Waste oil refining equipment molecular distillation is based on the difference of the average free path of molecular movement of different substances by using the technology of high vacuum short-range distillation. The free path of molecular movement refers to the path between two adjacent collisions of a molecule. (for example, the traditional boiling point difference separation is about 1000 ℃, while the vacuum short-range molecular distillation technology is about 350 ℃)
Features of Molecular Distillation:
1. Low working temperature (far below boiling point), high vacuum (no load ≤ 5pa), short heating time (in seconds), high separation efficiency, especially suitable for the separation of substances with high boiling point, thermal sensitivity and easy oxidation.
2. It can effectively remove low molecular substances (deodorization), heavy molecular substances (decolorization) and impurities in the mixture. The separation process is a physical separation process, which can well protect the separated oil from secondary pollution, especially can maintain the original quality of the oil extract.
3. The separation degree of our high vacuum molecular distillation technology is far higher than that of traditional distillation and ordinary film evaporator.
The waste oil will not crack obviously with the unique chemical catalysts and additives from our company even if it is heated to 400 ℃ under normal pressure. For example, under normal pressure, the waste oil without catalysts begins carbonizing and coking at 300 ℃, that is to say, the quality of recovered oil is obviously reduced, and the recovery rate is also significantly reduced. Because there are many impurities such as gum, asphalt and free carbon in the waste oil, it can effectively prevent these substances from coking, effectively guarantee the long-term use of the equipment and improve the recovery output of waste oil.
In conclusion, molecular distillation has the following advantages:
1. The product quality is high. Due to the low operating temperature and short heating time of molecular distillation, products with high purity and good original quality can be obtained.
2. The product cost is low. Because of the high separation efficiency and recovery rate of molecular distillation, the cost can be greatly reduced.
Address：No.66 Kecheng Road,Jiulongpo District, Chongqing, China